Private NYC Walking Tour With Personal Photographer
All In One Unforgettable NYC Experience
About Our Tours
- Private walking tours with a personal photographer/NYC Guide to capture you– together –in dozens of professional quality photos, as you explore the wonderful and historic attractions & neighborhoods of NYC.
- We offer a variety of tour options. Depending on your tour, sites and attractions covered may include some of the following locations: The Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Times Square, Grand Central Station, SoHo, Greenwich Village, the historic brownstone district, Brooklyn Bridge Park, or DUMBO, to name a few.
- In addition to dozens of photos, you will receive a wealth of information, insider tips about off the beaten path NYC, suggested entertainment, dining & shopping options, and how to navigate the NYC subway, saving you valuable time and money during your holiday.
- All guests will receive professional-quality photos sent via photo gallery and zip file within 48 hours after the tour. At least 75 photos for the 2-hour tour or 125 minimum for the 3-hour tour.
Private Tours In New York City
Featured On Good Morning America
- 2 Hour Tour: 2 people, $147.50 per person. Additional Guests $50 per person (At least 75 digital images included)
- 3 Hour Tour: 2 people, $197.50 per person. Additional Guests $75 per person (At least 125 digital images included)
Our History and Awards
PhotoTrek Tours was founded in 2003. We have hundreds of reviews, rank in the top 2% of NYC Tours & Activities on Tripadvisor, and received the prestigious T.A. Certificate of Excellence Award for 6 consecutive years.